How can the sound of boom
Make such beautiful waterfalls?
How can the red pure ground
Make such a cry of joy?
How can the running and the hiding
Make such a glorious victory?
How, how does this all make
People sing a song?
How does the burning fire
Make such a beautiful sight?
How can the yelling at each other
Make some people want to smile?
How can screaming 'cause of pain
Make tears of joy run down your cheeks?
How, how can not blinking
Make you open your eyes in joy?
And how, how can you stand there
And just watch the skies fall down
And how, how can you ignore a crying child
And just get on with your lives?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (How by Karen GonzalezVidela )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar