Hoping for hope
Do I want to live?
To live I need hopes
Do I have hopes?
Then why I do not die?
Is that so simple like buying
Just go to a shop and say
I want to die
Pay the money wait for my turn
as there is bound to be
a waiting list
Then all that I can do
is to pray for hopes.
To make me alive
Living day after day
hoping for hopes
and suffer day after day
hoping for hopes.
Thomas Viruvelil's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hoping for hope by Thomas Viruvelil )
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra