Hoping for hope
Do I want to live?
To live I need hopes
Do I have hopes?
Then why I do not die?
Is that so simple like buying
Just go to a shop and say
I want to die
Pay the money wait for my turn
as there is bound to be
a waiting list
Then all that I can do
is to pray for hopes.
To make me alive
Living day after day
hoping for hopes
and suffer day after day
hoping for hopes.
Thomas Viruvelil's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hoping for hope by Thomas Viruvelil )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John