Hope, hope, hope.....
Hope, hope, hope.
Some hope for a better life,
Some hope for a better death,
Some hope for a better life after death,
The old hope to be younger,
The young hope to be older.
A plethora of discontent in whatever they are,
A plethora of discontent in wherever they are.
What is hope if not just a string they cling on to?
What is hope if not just mere discontent?
Bodhi Citta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope, hope, hope..... by Bodhi Citta )
- Tagged, GRANT FRASER
- Hurricane Julie, Jeffrey Smith
- winter's advice, teresa sellers
- True Homies, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- antidisestablishmentarianism, Von Kimball Barney
- The answer is blowin' in the wind, Chenou Liu
- Distance, Mishka Allport
- Petals fall, Nassy Fesharaki
- Photo Thoughts, GRANT FRASER
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)