Hope, hope, hope.....
Hope, hope, hope.
Some hope for a better life,
Some hope for a better death,
Some hope for a better life after death,
The old hope to be younger,
The young hope to be older.
A plethora of discontent in whatever they are,
A plethora of discontent in wherever they are.
What is hope if not just a string they cling on to?
What is hope if not just mere discontent?
Bodhi Citta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope, hope, hope..... by Bodhi Citta )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)