Sip my love, honey!
dripping from my eyes;
Honey warm, liquid amber,
floral nectar, aromas and
perfume of colourful coronas.
It is relish in essence,
pure, my sweetly love for you;
silently lingering on my lips
now...devoured in a fervent kiss.
Sip my golden love, honey!
Sip it slowly...
till you fill your heart
with my honey drops for you;
Absorb my love into your being, dear!
vitalizing your dormant senses
with all the earthly flowers, scented.
I know my darling, I know...
our love is a honey bee,
it is how will always be,
buzzing and stinging us
with both poison and honey;
The loving bee,
deflowering our hearts
with its sweetness,
spreading in us,
into an eternity
of honeycomb love.
Mihaela Pirjol's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Honeycomb Love by Mihaela Pirjol )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Poem of the Day
- Still Awake 2, Michael P. McParland
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland