Sip my love, honey!
dripping from my eyes;
Honey warm, liquid amber,
floral nectar, aromas and
perfume of colourful coronas.
It is relish in essence,
pure, my sweetly love for you;
silently lingering on my lips
now...devoured in a fervent kiss.
Sip my golden love, honey!
Sip it slowly...
till you fill your heart
with my honey drops for you;
Absorb my love into your being, dear!
vitalizing your dormant senses
with all the earthly flowers, scented.
I know my darling, I know...
our love is a honey bee,
it is how will always be,
buzzing and stinging us
with both poison and honey;
The loving bee,
deflowering our hearts
with its sweetness,
spreading in us,
into an eternity
of honeycomb love.
Mihaela Pirjol's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Honeycomb Love by Mihaela Pirjol )
Did you read them?
- True Poetry Is Like A Rose, Denis Martindale
- Lovely butterflies Fly by, See I, Harindhar Reddy
- Believe and trust, hasmukh amathalal
- The Dumb Honest Judges, julius lenjatin
- Alluring Beauty with Thorns (A Lovely Ro.., Harindhar Reddy
- Stars Studded the Sky (cinquain), Harindhar Reddy
- Waltz of a Dream, Nathalie Handal
- La Movida, Nathalie Handal
- Scary and Nightmarey Ghost Walked, Harindhar Reddy
- I give You the Love of Calla-lily, Harindhar Reddy
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Andrew Barton Paterson
(17 February 1864 – 5 February 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)