Sip my love, honey!
dripping from my eyes;
Honey warm, liquid amber,
floral nectar, aromas and
perfume of colourful coronas.
It is relish in essence,
pure, my sweetly love for you;
silently lingering on my lips
now...devoured in a fervent kiss.
Sip my golden love, honey!
Sip it slowly...
till you fill your heart
with my honey drops for you;
Absorb my love into your being, dear!
vitalizing your dormant senses
with all the earthly flowers, scented.
I know my darling, I know...
our love is a honey bee,
it is how will always be,
buzzing and stinging us
with both poison and honey;
The loving bee,
deflowering our hearts
with its sweetness,
spreading in us,
into an eternity
of honeycomb love.
Mihaela Pirjol's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Honeycomb Love by Mihaela Pirjol )
Did you read them?
- When you know God, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Hymn, Sir Henry Wotton
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CIV, Sir Henry Wotton
- Friendship, Afshan Fatima
- Shaking Off The Finger Tip, Is It Poetry
- Golden Glow, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Prayer, Nicholas Breton
- Invective: The Hate Of Treason, Nicholas Breton
- Goodbye Elias, Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)