Liilia Talts Morrison
They say you can't go home again
I say that they are wrong
How often do I spend my hours
In childhood's sunny fields?
My friends and enemies of yore
Still visit me at times
And all my lovers, every one
Still whisper words I cherish
My home is all that I have been
And all I will become
Today I celebrate my life
Embracing all its hours.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Home Again by Liilia Talts Morrison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...