Liilia Talts Morrison
They say you can't go home again
I say that they are wrong
How often do I spend my hours
In childhood's sunny fields?
My friends and enemies of yore
Still visit me at times
And all my lovers, every one
Still whisper words I cherish
My home is all that I have been
And all I will become
Today I celebrate my life
Embracing all its hours.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Home Again by Liilia Talts Morrison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh