His stomach was moved from the pan of trouble,
He had no sense of workmanship and joy,
So that protests detested the horizon,
And work had been a sheathed affair of brilliance.
He was very hungry due to the scattered pieces
Of food that clung to the arteries, especially
With archery, and the swollen flesh.
He shuffled with crystal and states of jewels,
Freshly cut with a chiselled nature,
Offering a long, white neck the approval.
Curious eyebrows met in the middle ways.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (His Stomach by Naveed Akram )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis