Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny
Hijab! Hijab! ! Hijab! ! !
Why the argument?
Why do you dress the way you did?
Do you feel ashamed?
Were of prying eyes?
Catholic nun in Hijab
Christian nun in Hijab
Mother nun in Hijab
Muslim sister in Hijab
Muslim sister in full veil
How great speech
From Reberto Maroni
If the virgin Mary appears
Wearing a veil
On all her pictures,
How can you ask me
To sign a HIJAB BAN LAW?
What did the scripturs says?
Which control the wearing Hijab
Corinthian 11 v 5-10
Genesis 24 v 63-67
Quran 33 v 59
E njoin women
To cover their head
For the protection
Of the society
Using Hijab or head cover
Shows dignity, honour,
Morality, chastity of
Women race over animal kingdom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Hijaab by Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 February 1970-)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Candadi Kelidara Vistara, Shishunala Sharif
- Anubhava Gitegalu, Shishunala Sharif
Poem of the Day
- Your Paradise Is Met, Naveed Akram
- Who Needs Rains In Heaven?, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Prevention is better than cure, Leong Ming Loong
- Twittering Among Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Living Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Magic, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Life Stretching, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Electric Love, Suresh Dogra
- Capturing An Awareness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Letting Imagination Run, RoseAnn V. Shawiak