Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny
Hijab! Hijab! ! Hijab! ! !
Why the argument?
Why do you dress the way you did?
Do you feel ashamed?
Were of prying eyes?
Catholic nun in Hijab
Christian nun in Hijab
Mother nun in Hijab
Muslim sister in Hijab
Muslim sister in full veil
How great speech
From Reberto Maroni
If the virgin Mary appears
Wearing a veil
On all her pictures,
How can you ask me
To sign a HIJAB BAN LAW?
What did the scripturs says?
Which control the wearing Hijab
Corinthian 11 v 5-10
Genesis 24 v 63-67
Quran 33 v 59
E njoin women
To cover their head
For the protection
Of the society
Using Hijab or head cover
Shows dignity, honour,
Morality, chastity of
Women race over animal kingdom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Hijaab by Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- The Shadow Of The Wind., Tony Adah
- True Meaning Of Friendship Quote, thumper 786
- Seesaws المراجيح, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- World Leprosy Week, john tiong chunghoo
- Catch 22 on the Lake District hills., Dan Reynolds
- My Words, Fatima Nusairat
- Jesus And Gandhi: South And North Of Sam.., Saiom Shriver
- I Remember, Ronald Chapman
- The Flash Of The Brahman, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Chick Coalition, Saiom Shriver