Kabir (1440 - 1518 / Pratapgar, Uttar Pradesh, India)
Hiding In This Cage
Hiding in this cage
of visible matter
is the invisible
she is singing
Submitted: Wednesday, May 02, 2012
Edited: Wednesday, May 02, 2012
Poet Other Poems
- Abode of the Beloved
- Are you looking for me?
- Between the Poles of the Conscious
- Brother, I've Seen Some
- Chewing slowly
- Do Not Go To The Garden Of Flowers
- Friend, Hope For The Guest While You Are...
- Friend, Wake Up! Why Do You Go On Sleepi...
- Hang Up The Swing Of Love Today!
- Having Crossed The River
- He's That Rascally Kind Of Yogi
- Hey brother, why do you want me to talk?
- Hiding In This Cage
- His Death In Benares
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Collected from Beloved May I Enter: Kabir dohas and other poems, Translated by Sushil Rao