Do you know any Hero's? I do, I know a few.
One is from way back when, the rest are here and now.
One stands out from all the others, and no it's not my brother.
Hero's put their lives on the line to save people they may never know.
To make all the wrongs into a little right, with just a little fight.
They don't think about themselves half as much as they think of all of us.
Hero's don't want any of the Glory all they want is What is Ours
They will fight til the End to get what they defend.
My Hero that stands out in my Heart from all the rest is my Daughter
from The NATIONAL GUARD
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hero's by Dixie Tanson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Finger's Moving - A.S.L - Fresh Cut Dais.., sEaN nOrTh
- COPLA 70 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Ragged Men As Ph.D. Guides On Indian.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Fraud Scholar & The Ragged Ph.D. Gui.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Shadow & Raven Haiku, Chenou Liu
- I Will Bake A Cake, Chris Zachariou
- Frosted Torrents, Mishka Allport
- Opinion Vs Opinion, Kyle Schlicher
- Sunlight Crawling, Kyle Schlicher
- Experiment with Flute!, Geetha Jayakumar