kafil uddin raihan.
Hero or villain...
We only need to do,
Do our jobs properly.
None of us can say,
Who would be hero?
Or who would be villain?
This is a wonder of history,
Or a mystery of nature.
He who wins the struggle,
He will be the hero,
On the other hand,
The defeated are the villain.
Some time I wonder,
What if Hitler won the war?
Would he be such hatred villain?
Or a beloved hero as usual?
It is the complicity of us,
We never evaluate the works,
We only emphasize the fruit,
Poor guys, working harder,
Dreaming to be the hero.
But if they would feel that,
The human run on the belief,
Survival of the fittest.....
kafil uddin raihan.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hero or villain... by kafil uddin raihan. )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(November 19, 1942)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(22 July 1849 – 19 November 1887)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Deflowered Idea..., Luana Del Lobo
- Do You Love Me?, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- Jo Tum Aa Jaate Ek Bar, Mahadevi Varma
- 'Hands up, Don't Shoot' Haiku for Michae.., Chenou Liu