kafil uddin raihan.
Hero or villain...
We only need to do,
Do our jobs properly.
None of us can say,
Who would be hero?
Or who would be villain?
This is a wonder of history,
Or a mystery of nature.
He who wins the struggle,
He will be the hero,
On the other hand,
The defeated are the villain.
Some time I wonder,
What if Hitler won the war?
Would he be such hatred villain?
Or a beloved hero as usual?
It is the complicity of us,
We never evaluate the works,
We only emphasize the fruit,
Poor guys, working harder,
Dreaming to be the hero.
But if they would feel that,
The human run on the belief,
Survival of the fittest.....
kafil uddin raihan.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hero or villain... by kafil uddin raihan. )
- Mother-land I weep for thee, Joseph Ogbonna
- Mother Teresa and I, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Still Here, silenced work
- A Village Girl, Naveed Khalid
- A Song Of Harp, Naveed Khalid
- An African Woman I am... a Blessing or a.., Vivian Muciri
- You are Everywhere!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Work: The Noun that Verbs the World!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- oh my dear, sushant jha
- Dangerous Curiosity, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)