kafil uddin raihan.
Hero or villain...
We only need to do,
Do our jobs properly.
None of us can say,
Who would be hero?
Or who would be villain?
This is a wonder of history,
Or a mystery of nature.
He who wins the struggle,
He will be the hero,
On the other hand,
The defeated are the villain.
Some time I wonder,
What if Hitler won the war?
Would he be such hatred villain?
Or a beloved hero as usual?
It is the complicity of us,
We never evaluate the works,
We only emphasize the fruit,
Poor guys, working harder,
Dreaming to be the hero.
But if they would feel that,
The human run on the belief,
Survival of the fittest.....
kafil uddin raihan.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hero or villain... by kafil uddin raihan. )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Liliana EL.
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Heart's In The Highlands, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Chaos Call, Arik Fletcher
- upon new year's, Ivana Valasik
- Double Jeopardy, David Lewis Paget
- Mining artwork narratives from Sydney Bi.., Danny Draper
- I want to change the language, Danny Draper
- Conference confinement, Danny Draper
- Lunch in the Art Gallery of NSW members .., Danny Draper
- Vulnerability, Valsa George
- Arbitrary (an acronym for beaurocracy), Danny Draper
- The Great Avarice Belief, Danny Draper