Saved a life,
Yet worthless tomorrow.
Praise, a hero.
Forgotten by the world,
All has faded...except for one.
The on life saved, will always remember.
You are always, my hero.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hero by Skylar Kendall )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke