She loved to paint and paint she did
On anything she could find.
She gave them out for presents
And we surely didn't mind.
A scrap of wood or heavy paper
A canvas too she'd utilize.
I think that when she was finished
Even she was quite surprised.
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Paintings by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -52, Ronjoy Brahma
- Public Limited Company Scrap Heap Sold, Terence G. Craddock
- done, laxami Cards
- Poetry: You, Laijon Liu
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -51, Ronjoy Brahma
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra