She loved to paint and paint she did
On anything she could find.
She gave them out for presents
And we surely didn't mind.
A scrap of wood or heavy paper
A canvas too she'd utilize.
I think that when she was finished
Even she was quite surprised.
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Paintings by Marilyn Lott )
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah