She loved to paint and paint she did
On anything she could find.
She gave them out for presents
And we surely didn't mind.
A scrap of wood or heavy paper
A canvas too she'd utilize.
I think that when she was finished
Even she was quite surprised.
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Paintings by Marilyn Lott )
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow