You bring a gentle fire to my heart
And a reviving spring shower to my mind
You and I were intertwined from the start
Our hands not to part, rather to bind
I trust you if you were to guide me blind
I believe in you
And from the moment your lips met mine
The rush was fresh and new
The rush remains
Simply knowing by you I am claimed
From day to day
The same energetic sway
they'll call it what they will
They'll say what they may
still ill never never tire
Ill never get enough of that,
That tingling rush
Of that little thing I call
Your love <3
Ethan Polmanter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Love by Ethan Polmanter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh