Her hair was good so was her Life
I could feel her brething and grait insite. She was a millian mils away! ! ! All the flowers and roses were on her and are on her hare or brads! ! She was or could be any with good atentions! ! ! ! She was overwhelmed by the meany that Loved her...David
david barnett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her hair was good so was her Life by david barnett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery