Help My Unbelief
Help my unbelief I want to trust Your Word
for I believe that You can do it Lord.
I know that You can keep me afloat
when I have to step out of the boat.
By looking at You Lord I can step out
though wind and waves toss me about.
Whatever comes my way I’ll trust You Lord
I know I can depend upon Your word.
Help me to walk just like Enoch walked.
He trusted You as he walked and talked.
Strong in the Lord and His great might.
I want to walk by faith and not by sight.
Royston Allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Help My Unbelief by Royston Allen )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Watch Free [28th] WWE Royal Rumble 2015 .., Noah Hariss
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns