HEAVEN IS WHERE...
HEAVEN IS WHERE…
There are no houses yet no homelessness
There is no money yet no penury
There are no doctors yet no sickness
There are no minds yet no insanity
There is no food yet no hunger
There is no drink yet no thirst
There is no dirt yet no dusters
There are no clothes yet no cold
There is no entrance exam yet no failures
There is no condemnation yet no injustice
There is no Saviour yet no sin
There is no space yet no time
There is no body yet no ignorance
There is no mind yet no intemperance
There is only spirit yet no imbalance
Perfection at last.?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HEAVEN IS WHERE... by James Hart )
Did you read them?
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
- Be, Andy Caldwell
- Tree saplings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)