James Hart Poems
- Cherry Blossom Trees Lining the long avenue into school Like...
- Happy Birthday To You HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Happy birthday...
- The Cat Sat On The Mat The cat sat on the mat The cat shat ...
- Snow On Snow Snow on snow Flakes gently falling Like leaves...
- Good Friday This is a prayer which is also a poem A short ...
- Strength In Weakness Paul’s thorn in the flesh When I am ...
- Stop Crying Baby Girl stop crying baby girl dry up your ...
Retired anglican priest
Oblate of Saint Benedict
Tutor of St. John's Nottingham more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Hart
Cherry Blossom Trees
Lining the long avenue into school
Like a glorious festive bower greeting its bride
Like a returning battalion saluting its guard
With their shades of white and pink
Now as a Vicar, I meet them again crouching
Along the path to the Church, their flowers
Bunched tightly together as if seeking protection,
Their gentle flowers too exquisite for spring winds
Nougats of concentrated beauty delighting passers-by
Cars passing by too quickly to take in their wonder
Butterflies fluttering from branch to branch
They too captivated by nature’s ...