Blessing Anastasia Abaka
Lost but not love, yet i sank deeper.
Blind and frustrated, yet i move slumber,
Toward d darkest sea of unconscious bleeding.
I sat on d Zulu of pouring
I was found going gaga of unspoken mystery.
Chanting with my cold voice,
The deadly hymn of love.
I'll never echo the rhymes of loving,
cos it never compatible for a single heart.
It's really nuisance for falling in it,
So unfair for a golden heart.
It's stupid, but crazy.
Not sweet, but tasteless.
Till the dawn turned into night,
And rain turned into blood.
It mean nothing at all,
Nothing at all to the heart slotter.
Blessing Anastasia Abaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Heart Slotter by Blessing Anastasia Abaka )
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage