Blessing Anastasia Abaka
Lost but not love, yet i sank deeper.
Blind and frustrated, yet i move slumber,
Toward d darkest sea of unconscious bleeding.
I sat on d Zulu of pouring
I was found going gaga of unspoken mystery.
Chanting with my cold voice,
The deadly hymn of love.
I'll never echo the rhymes of loving,
cos it never compatible for a single heart.
It's really nuisance for falling in it,
So unfair for a golden heart.
It's stupid, but crazy.
Not sweet, but tasteless.
Till the dawn turned into night,
And rain turned into blood.
It mean nothing at all,
Nothing at all to the heart slotter.
Blessing Anastasia Abaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Heart Slotter by Blessing Anastasia Abaka )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass