Blessing Anastasia Abaka
Lost but not love, yet i sank deeper.
Blind and frustrated, yet i move slumber,
Toward d darkest sea of unconscious bleeding.
I sat on d Zulu of pouring
I was found going gaga of unspoken mystery.
Chanting with my cold voice,
The deadly hymn of love.
I'll never echo the rhymes of loving,
cos it never compatible for a single heart.
It's really nuisance for falling in it,
So unfair for a golden heart.
It's stupid, but crazy.
Not sweet, but tasteless.
Till the dawn turned into night,
And rain turned into blood.
It mean nothing at all,
Nothing at all to the heart slotter.
Blessing Anastasia Abaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Heart Slotter by Blessing Anastasia Abaka )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma