Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Oh tireless wanderer,
Not a happy and lucky one,
But a sad and helpless fugitive.
On a never ending chase,
For a nest and honor,
In this cruel world.
At the mercy of
Power hungry heartless leaders.
Shuttling like a cock,
Compelled to leave,
Dear and near ones.
Are you a shadow or a real being.
Alas! Thy progenitors passed away,
But denied to have a
Last glimpse of their coffins,
Blood thirsty Islamists,
Ready to sacrifice thou,
Like a bleating goat.
Perhaps, only the death,
Can relive thou of,
All the wounds and sufferings,
Inflicted upon, by fellow Islamists.
Oh the gypsy author,
Renounce this red world of hatred,
And embrace the world of love and brotherhood,
Faith of thy fore fathers,
And return to thy roots, dear Taslima,
And reincarnate into the mystical world of
Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh.
DR. Yogesh SHARMA
Dr. Yogesh Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HAUNTED AUTHORESS by Dr. Yogesh Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro