Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Oh tireless wanderer,
Not a happy and lucky one,
But a sad and helpless fugitive.
On a never ending chase,
For a nest and honor,
In this cruel world.
At the mercy of
Power hungry heartless leaders.
Shuttling like a cock,
Compelled to leave,
Dear and near ones.
Are you a shadow or a real being.
Alas! Thy progenitors passed away,
But denied to have a
Last glimpse of their coffins,
Blood thirsty Islamists,
Ready to sacrifice thou,
Like a bleating goat.
Perhaps, only the death,
Can relive thou of,
All the wounds and sufferings,
Inflicted upon, by fellow Islamists.
Oh the gypsy author,
Renounce this red world of hatred,
And embrace the world of love and brotherhood,
Faith of thy fore fathers,
And return to thy roots, dear Taslima,
And reincarnate into the mystical world of
Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh.
DR. Yogesh SHARMA
Dr. Yogesh Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HAUNTED AUTHORESS by Dr. Yogesh Sharma )
- Thoughts of Perfection, michael walkerjohn
- Coffee & cream, Mark Heathcote
- An African Woman Unfolds, michael walkerjohn
- The Daughter of the Earth - 43, gajanan mishra
- Prove your presence, hasmukh amathalal
- Do Early Birds Really Catch the Worm?, Dr John Celes
- I Did It Well, Vera Sidhwa
- Epistemology, michael walkerjohn
- Rain at the Glass Window, Ismim Putera
- Come Away With Me, Almedia Knight Oliver
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)