Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Oh tireless wanderer,
Not a happy and lucky one,
But a sad and helpless fugitive.
On a never ending chase,
For a nest and honor,
In this cruel world.
At the mercy of
Power hungry heartless leaders.
Shuttling like a cock,
Compelled to leave,
Dear and near ones.
Are you a shadow or a real being.
Alas! Thy progenitors passed away,
But denied to have a
Last glimpse of their coffins,
Blood thirsty Islamists,
Ready to sacrifice thou,
Like a bleating goat.
Perhaps, only the death,
Can relive thou of,
All the wounds and sufferings,
Inflicted upon, by fellow Islamists.
Oh the gypsy author,
Renounce this red world of hatred,
And embrace the world of love and brotherhood,
Faith of thy fore fathers,
And return to thy roots, dear Taslima,
And reincarnate into the mystical world of
Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh.
DR. Yogesh SHARMA
Dr. Yogesh Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HAUNTED AUTHORESS by Dr. Yogesh Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen