Hark, All Ye Lovely Saints Above
Hark, all ye lovely saints above,
Diana hath agreed with Love,
His fiery weapon to remove. Fa la.
Do you not see
How they agree?
Then cease, fair ladies; why weep ye? Fa la.
See, see, your mistress bids you cease,
And welcome Love, with love's increase;
Diana hath procured your peace. Fa la.
Cupid hath sworn
His bow forlorn
To break and burn, ere ladies mourn. Fa la.
Thomas Weelkes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hark, All Ye Lovely Saints Above by Thomas Weelkes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No More a Refugee, Guillermo Veloso
- Victim, Danielle Dessels
- When The Baby Started Crying, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fare thee well, bryan wallace
- hycooo, Morgan Michaels
- Friendship, Danielle Dessels
- I know my dear poet, gajanan mishra
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -74, Ronjoy Brahma
- Mixed emotions, Danielle Dessels
- Through, Morgan Michaels