**Happy, Happy Birthday Ailyn!
Your birthday made me feel glad.
As you are to me, Lady Ailyn
my friend, my chatmate,
In this I wish
That you will be happy with your
Loved family, Mommy, Daddy and Lowell
Who were there to undertand you
In your needs though big and small
Or even the least essential
and the sweet desire you have
today, February 9,
your natal day.
Happy, Happy Birthday!
HAZEL Calumarde's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Happy, Happy Birthday Ailyn! by HAZEL Calumarde )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Very simple life, hasmukh amathalal
- SeeAn (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Jenny Cho (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Making It, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Lisa Kelley (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Hello Spring, Ronald Chapman
- An empty sea, Piyush Dey
- Assembled Within The Gates Of Jerusalem, David Stewart Zammit
- THEY WERE THE PRETTIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE .., MOHAMMAD SKATI