Happy Birthday JoAnn
It’s that time of year for someone
when the birthday bells ring out.
Oh, yes JoAnn, my Lil sis,
it’s your birthday.
I hope this birthday brings with it a year
of happiness and good cheer.
That you will get all the things your heart desires.
We all have dreams and I know you do to,
I am hoping and praying all yours will come true.
Although you are thousands miles away,
I wish I could be there to celebrate with you.
As that is impossible at the moment anyway,
I will send some love, hugs and kisses your way.
Happy Birthday Lil sis.
Happy Birthday JoAnn.
Have a great Day and a wonderful time.
Love and Hugs Big Bruv.
3 October 2008
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday JoAnn by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- souless foots, Omobude Saint perry
- الأم والطفلة الضائعة, بدر شاكر السياب
- Colors Of Emotion, Marchelle Walter
- Colours, Marchelle Walter
- عقدة المطر, نزار قباني
- عق, نزار قباني
- قراءة ثانية فى مقدمة ابن خلدون, نزار قباني
- her demon, Omobude Saint perry
- YOUR LOVE PROVE THEM WRONG., Changez Ndzai
- If I Had A Chance, Ronald Chapman