Happy Birthday JoAnn
It’s that time of year for someone
when the birthday bells ring out.
Oh, yes JoAnn, my Lil sis,
it’s your birthday.
I hope this birthday brings with it a year
of happiness and good cheer.
That you will get all the things your heart desires.
We all have dreams and I know you do to,
I am hoping and praying all yours will come true.
Although you are thousands miles away,
I wish I could be there to celebrate with you.
As that is impossible at the moment anyway,
I will send some love, hugs and kisses your way.
Happy Birthday Lil sis.
Happy Birthday JoAnn.
Have a great Day and a wonderful time.
Love and Hugs Big Bruv.
3 October 2008
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday JoAnn by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- God's Kind of Poetry, Diane Hine
- Whole world enjoys with this pain,, Aftab Alam
- Epitaph, Naveed Khalid
- By The Corner, Abby Bilan
- COPLA 109 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Poet as a life(SLIM JAY), Prince Lartey
- Know the meaning of life, gajanan mishra
- Oracle, Naveed Khalid
- Stand high, hasmukh amathalal
- Amidst the stones, Roann Mendriq
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)