Birthday is a day worthy of celebration
Of another added deliberation
That goes with graces
In the world of greatness.
Let people come and jubilate
For is a time to accumulate
And lost the pass mystery
To build a great ministry
That would never be minted.
I hear voices saying happy birthday
Radio playing happy great day
Full of song that sang
With a raising hand of a holiday
And a worship ground of a holy psalm
Listen! Listen! ! My dear
And celebrate with maturity
For and added year is and added responsibility
ADOO TUADUM's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Is about how a birthday should be celebrated with maturity
and is the grace of God you are celebrating it
I get the inspiration when one of my friend who informing me about his birthday, so i just so let me dropp something special for him.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday by ADOO TUADUM )
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)