The bells do ring and the birds do sing.
In heaven like king, you fly with wing.
The time is near, so I wish you with cheer,
“Happy Birthday” dear, may all your stress get clear.
May you reach that height and get all that light,
That brightens your night & takes you to your dream sight.
May your each day be best, with ample of rest.
So many happy returns of the day my special guest.
So where are the cakes and mittens, for us all to sweeten
Your mouth & of your kittens, don’t forget the b’day bombs beaten.
May all your tensions get flew & all your wishes come true,
I pray you live forever & keep becoming wise and clever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday by bhupender swarnakar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy