The bells do ring and the birds do sing.
In heaven like king, you fly with wing.
The time is near, so I wish you with cheer,
“Happy Birthday” dear, may all your stress get clear.
May you reach that height and get all that light,
That brightens your night & takes you to your dream sight.
May your each day be best, with ample of rest.
So many happy returns of the day my special guest.
So where are the cakes and mittens, for us all to sweeten
Your mouth & of your kittens, don’t forget the b’day bombs beaten.
May all your tensions get flew & all your wishes come true,
I pray you live forever & keep becoming wise and clever.
bhupender swarnakar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday by bhupender swarnakar )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- // a deal / bleeding //, baki nasrullah
- // 64 days in jail //, baki nasrullah
- // untouchable //, baki nasrullah
- Missing You Always, Tameeka Smith
- // to save my mother //, baki nasrullah
- // the deconstruction //, baki nasrullah
- // road not to be taken //, baki nasrullah
- // panegyric //, baki nasrullah
- The Cold Days Of Winter, Tom Zart
- // give it a try //, baki nasrullah