The bells do ring and the birds do sing.
In heaven like king, you fly with wing.
The time is near, so I wish you with cheer,
“Happy Birthday” dear, may all your stress get clear.
May you reach that height and get all that light,
That brightens your night & takes you to your dream sight.
May your each day be best, with ample of rest.
So many happy returns of the day my special guest.
So where are the cakes and mittens, for us all to sweeten
Your mouth & of your kittens, don’t forget the b’day bombs beaten.
May all your tensions get flew & all your wishes come true,
I pray you live forever & keep becoming wise and clever.
bhupender swarnakar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday by bhupender swarnakar )
- He Send Us (Nonet), Dorian Petersen Potter
- ANGELS ARE, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ANGELICA HUSTON, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Batman And Robin (Limerick), Dorian Petersen Potter
- Haiku- Sawdust, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- ANGEL NUMBER 444, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ANGEL IS A WHITE SHIH TZU, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- The Joker (Limerick), Dorian Petersen Potter
- Haiku- A coffin, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- ANGEL MY NIECE, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)