A relation which even god can’t break
Is the relation what the mothers make.
When ever you are surrounded by danger
You call your mother and not a manager
When so ever we get little wounded
She picks the world on her hand
And when ever we get a little dehydrated
She picks up the oceans from the land
She always teach us to sail our ships
That cannot be capable to draw.
She makes us aware of all mankind tips
That we can use to follow her law.
That’s why people say
Our blood and her blood may
Be a cable of connection
That makes her aware of our every action
So friends we say mom oh mom
You always be with me
I am born from your womb
So you can never leave me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother by bhupender swarnakar )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Photographer, Ravikumar C.P.
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.
- Do, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Cinders of Life, Tim Labbe
- Aiy Mere Khuda Aiy Mere Khuda, Akhtar Jawad
- State of being, Ravikumar C.P.
- Flight, S.Michael Kozubek
- Undoubtedly something has gone wrong, Ravikumar C.P.
- Fire brand - Judge, gajanan mishra