A relation which even god can’t break
Is the relation what the mothers make.
When ever you are surrounded by danger
You call your mother and not a manager
When so ever we get little wounded
She picks the world on her hand
And when ever we get a little dehydrated
She picks up the oceans from the land
She always teach us to sail our ships
That cannot be capable to draw.
She makes us aware of all mankind tips
That we can use to follow her law.
That’s why people say
Our blood and her blood may
Be a cable of connection
That makes her aware of our every action
So friends we say mom oh mom
You always be with me
I am born from your womb
So you can never leave me
bhupender swarnakar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother by bhupender swarnakar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey