That is the thought that resounds with you
An assertion of things already known
A compilation of a mysterious perfection.
Is the thought I had in mind
When I watched you from afar
A perfect frame. A perfect figure
Is the thoughtful step that you take
A wisdom with beauty matched
It is my joy to hear you speak.
That is the name that resounds in my head
That ceaselessly echoes in my ears
That perfect beautiful name of yours.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haoma by Precious Okidika )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Haidouk Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- My Country's Mine, Nikola Vaptsarov
- A Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Land, Nikola Vaptsarov
- My Country, Nikola Vaptsarov
- In The Longhouse, Oneida Museum, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- A Song Of Man, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Pyre and him, Barisan Chatterjee
- I'uni Kwi Athi? Hiatho., Roberta Hill Whiteman
- A Letter, Nikola Vaptsarov