That is the thought that resounds with you
An assertion of things already known
A compilation of a mysterious perfection.
Is the thought I had in mind
When I watched you from afar
A perfect frame. A perfect figure
Is the thoughtful step that you take
A wisdom with beauty matched
It is my joy to hear you speak.
That is the name that resounds in my head
That ceaselessly echoes in my ears
That perfect beautiful name of yours.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haoma by Precious Okidika )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh