That is the thought that resounds with you
An assertion of things already known
A compilation of a mysterious perfection.
Is the thought I had in mind
When I watched you from afar
A perfect frame. A perfect figure
Is the thoughtful step that you take
A wisdom with beauty matched
It is my joy to hear you speak.
That is the name that resounds in my head
That ceaselessly echoes in my ears
That perfect beautiful name of yours.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haoma by Precious Okidika )
- My Ego & my Wife, Laxman Rao
- Seed of Revenge, Oduro Bright Amoh
- In The Blue, Spiritwind Wood
- Love me when I am afraid to lust, Nancy Handabile
- Chilled Petal, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
- Spark of a thought, Laxman Rao
- A Judgmental Society, Savino Terrazas
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)