Ken e Hall
Ken e Hall (Last Century / England-Now Australian Citizen)
When nits do so play
The hanky panky, beware
Love is in the hair
Submitted: Friday, August 16, 2013
Edited: Friday, August 16, 2013
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
They are so good at it you can feel it!
Comments about this poem (Haiku Nits...Edit by Ken e Hall )
Did you read them?
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL