Ken e Hall (Last Century / England-Now Australian Citizen)
Haiku...HUMAN JUNGLE BEASTS
The real jungle beasts
Pay blood money to shoot lions
In South Africa now
Ken e Hall
Submitted: Sunday, June 30, 2013
Edited: Thursday, July 25, 2013
Poet Other Poems
- ! ! ! ! ! IF ONLY MANKIND NEW 2..! ! ! !...
- * Lovers In The Back Seats At The Movies...
- *** Dancing in Flowers ***
- *** Haiku... GLOBAL WARmNING ***
- ***HAIKU GRAND MASTER***
- ***Haiku...Lovers Reflections***
- ***S/Haiku... LOVE***
- ***S/Haiku...Best Way to Relax***
- ***S/Haiku-Christmas Blessing***
- ***The Floral Petal Dress***
- ***The Owl***
- ***WHO AM I***
- ***Wonder of Woman***
- ***Your Lips Devour Me***
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Young lion cubs are still reared for the sickly hunters shooting market!