Ken e Hall (Last Century / England-Now Australian Citizen)
Haiku... Beauty Inside
Born without beauty
Someone always will see their
Beauty deep inside
Ken e Hall
Submitted: Friday, July 05, 2013
Edited: Saturday, July 06, 2013
Poet Other Poems
- ! ! ! ! ! IF ONLY MANKIND NEW 2..! ! ! !...
- * Lovers In The Back Seats At The Movies...
- *** Dancing in Flowers ***
- *** Haiku... GLOBAL WARmNING ***
- ***HAIKU GRAND MASTER***
- ***Haiku...Lovers Reflections***
- ***S/Haiku... LOVE***
- ***S/Haiku...Best Way to Relax***
- ***S/Haiku-Christmas Blessing***
- ***The Floral Petal Dress***
- ***The Owl***
- ***WHO AM I***
- ***Wonder of Woman***
- ***Your Lips Devour Me***
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
More than skin deep.