Grey spaces conquer speaking and talents that absorb
The stations of brilliance, a clinic of wonderment;
May the head bulge and destroy the wonders
Found inside the box that sold itself.
I sat on the sofa of gray space, my head hurt,
But my feet had revolved somehow and stared.
Along the back and arms there tingled my hare
That ran along by the way, waiting, waiting,
Longing towards the harbor often enough,
Loitering in the districts whatever the reason.
Near the window I sat, forgetting all those deliveries
This time by a way of remembrance that shook asunder.
May the hugeness feel like a worst throat of loose partners,
Holloway prisons speak only of majesty, that abhorred
A free thinking or philosophical outlook then in return,
One that forsook the life of leading, a little lesson for the devout
Of knowledge, of the knowledge devout,
Liking and loving all those words that devour.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grey Spaces by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Big Ivory!, Denis Martindale
- My Eyes Blue And Clear, Kyle Schlicher
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan
- Trails Of Love, Lilly Emery