Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Greater Jihad Is Building Better Societies
deceivers liars Prophet Muhammad never declared
jihad as holy war jihad is not Muslim killing Muslim
Prophet Muhammad said a religious duty of Muslims
was Jihad a 'struggle' against denying Allah atheists;
brother Muslims Sunni and Shi'a both worship Allah
Muhammad encouraged Jihad against non-believers
neither Sunni nor Shi'a renounced their belief in Islam
neither committed apostasy or sinned against Allah;
Jihad means 'to struggle in the way of Allah'
'lesser jihad' is the physical struggle against
enemies of Islam it can honour be non-violent...
'greater jihad' is an inner struggle by a believer
to fulfill his religious duties the struggle to build
a good society based upon faith righteous justice...
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in May 2013 on the 14.5.2013.
Comments about this poem (Greater Jihad Is Building Better Societies by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
Did you read them?
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison