Is the grass
Truly as green as they say
Or is it just a mass
Of muddy clay
I don't want to
Venture to see
If it isn't true
I don't want my
Fantasy and childhood dreams
To be crushed
To turn to dust
Kelsey Martinson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grass by Kelsey Martinson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen
- Terminus, Concedo Nulli, Guillermo Veloso
- George Moir Black, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest