On the last day of school
Everyone suddenly became friends
The people we hated
The people who hated us
The strangers we didn't get a chance to know.
Getting away from them was fine
But getting away from the friendships that we worked so hard on
The friendships we tried not to break
The friendships we had a long history with
The ones that first went down hill but now we became best friends
The people who once was a stranger we met at school
But didn't have the guts to shake their hands
Yet instead fought with
Was now an important person in our lives,
A friend we might never recognize ever again.
A friend we might never see again in our entire life.
A person who might've changed our lives...
Oh what Little do we know,
They can be the greatest friend we will ever have
But it always ends with a goodbye...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Graduation by Lisa Ho123 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson