Graduate At Last
Few years like yesterday,
we all came from different
places to sojourn in a strange
While some came through predegree.
Some through direct entry,
and others through post ume.
But this does not matter any more.
Behold my friends.
Behold, can you see.
Like a dream come true,
we are now graduates.
Equipped to explore and
exploit the world.
Like soldiers, we were tried,
stressed and insulted.
We walked under hot sun and heavy rain.
Hunger striked and discourage,
yet here we are, victorious.
Though the wine of seperating
is bitter, lets endure and get
drunk in it for the joy of
graduating from the university.
Enebeli Prada's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Graduate At Last by Enebeli Prada )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker