Edward Kofi Louis
Gradualism, rag, rug, aim, as, is, gum, Sam;
Better life for better future;
With a genuine case in your hand.
Gradualism, am, dam, sail, mail, Mali, Ali!
Of the day and, of the night;
You cannot foot your bills anymore;
Because, you are now out of Job.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gradualism by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram
- O Mother Palestine, Abdul Munim
- With cowardice, hasmukh amathalal
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..