Edward Kofi Louis
Gradualism, rag, rug, aim, as, is, gum, Sam;
Better life for better future;
With a genuine case in your hand.
Gradualism, am, dam, sail, mail, Mali, Ali!
Of the day and, of the night;
You cannot foot your bills anymore;
Because, you are now out of Job.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gradualism by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels