I would have wanted to ask more
Does it come from the mind?
Or from the heart?
When is the best time
Is it morning? Noon? Or night?
Which one should decide
Is it the mind or the heart?
I’ve got nothing to say but to ask
Just to keep you sit beside
but you have to leave you said
to be at someone’s side
to give her delight
and this prompted me
to take my flight
to be forever lost in your sight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goodbye..... by Still Mee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...