I would have wanted to ask more
Does it come from the mind?
Or from the heart?
When is the best time
Is it morning? Noon? Or night?
Which one should decide
Is it the mind or the heart?
I’ve got nothing to say but to ask
Just to keep you sit beside
but you have to leave you said
to be at someone’s side
to give her delight
and this prompted me
to take my flight
to be forever lost in your sight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goodbye..... by Still Mee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- After Meeting A Foreigner Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- At Last A Rose, Electric Lady
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra