I would have wanted to ask more
Does it come from the mind?
Or from the heart?
When is the best time
Is it morning? Noon? Or night?
Which one should decide
Is it the mind or the heart?
I’ve got nothing to say but to ask
Just to keep you sit beside
but you have to leave you said
to be at someone’s side
to give her delight
and this prompted me
to take my flight
to be forever lost in your sight
Still Mee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goodbye..... by Still Mee )
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes