Hamza Al Saieedy
Good Bye Love!
Ah, have you seen me when I write?
When my heart's tongue has a poem in your fancy!
There where my eyes' tears starts to bright,
The time when my lines begs for your mercy
Did I loved you? or I went to the shallow view;
Though your love had defined what I like;
Simply; it made me, gave me my imbue;
And destroyed the walls of my dike!
Thank you for sending back your love!
Upon my darkness you had sent the sun's beams.
Your messages had been brightening the dove;
And showing it the way to the gate of my dreams.
Would I choose you if I behove?
Today you owned me and owned me tomorrow;
And yet, I wasn't, If you wasn't my love,
Thank you for this line and the next lines row!
Now, live and take from the distance's cry,
Have you seen it crying beloveds' departure?
But I did felt it every dawn through the sky;
And also cries upon lovers sight of torture
Today is the day, when I let go of your ropes;
A new road where I shall shape my own tack!
To rouse myself and I could start a new hopes,
The day when I turn off my sense of ache.
Leave me to live and accept my deposition,
Leave me; so I can make the whole new guy,
My life is the most in need some disposition.
So, nothing left to say but to say: goodbye
Hamza Al Saieedy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Good Bye Love! by Hamza Al Saieedy )
- Repair a net, Trong Phan
- Jayanta Mahahpatra As An Image-maker, A .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- hindi haiku ghazal chaand, S.D. TIWARI
- Who Really Cares? Does Anything Matter?, Mr. Nobody
- Jashn manaao, Aftab Alam
- Poetry Is Where You Find It X, Frank Avon
- Happiness Is..., Arno Le Roux
- I Never Travelled Alone, Akhtar Jawad
- Wholesomeness To Thirst, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sleep At The Wheel, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)