Hamza Al Saieedy
Oh, how dull poetry could be? !
Mere one more line and I’ll be free!
Depart your life and fly with me..
It’s save to sing with words that rime,
Straight to the point and less in time!
Yet; the cause in me had the prime!
Oh! where is the reason gone? where?
Corruption is what I call dare,
Acts as I want and acts as fair!
With the true moment I belong.
It moves my soul and plays my song!
Might let me down or makes me strong!
A sense of sadness owned my night!
Might Zoned by greed; yet I will fight!
To the dawn’s bright, To the sun’s light!
Ah! ? Shall I live to be understood?
Spare me the talk of bad and good,
Lived as the free, Lived as I should!
Here we live in the house of name,
Good to be called or bad with shame!
Alive as dead! it’s all the same!
Though it fells my heart with sorrow
The same sun will rise tomorrow!
Shining through the curtain’s hollow
But the days will move on and on..
Until days you'll be left alone!
Out of music and less in tone
Oh poetry! Should I blame you?
you made my life as fast as due,
Poetry is dull! to be true!
Poetry told me how to love!
Showed me that life is roads we shove!
Told me the mean of bat and dove!
Poetry is here when I fall,
Poetry is my heart and soul,
Poetry isn’t dull after all? !
I shan’t act as I wish or may!
In the difference of night and day,
“Dull” isn’t the right of me to say!
Hamza Al Saieedy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (How Dull by Hamza Al Saieedy )
- - Come With Me My Lovely Princess-, Ali Sabry
- - I See You All The Rays Of The Sun-, Ali Sabry
- - You Taught Me A Lot Of Love-, Ali Sabry
- - When I Look At The Moon I Remember You.., Ali Sabry
- - When I Walk Alone In The Night I See Y.., Ali Sabry
- - There Isn't Impossible In Dreams & Love-, Ali Sabry
- -You Can't Challenge Me My Wonderful Lady-, Ali Sabry
- - Very Long Time Ago Honey You Captured .., Ali Sabry
- - I'm Not Rich That's True My Lovely Bea.., Ali Sabry
- - Me & You We Will Enjoy In This World f.., Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Stefanie Fontker
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow