! ! ! Gongs of the Natives
awaken the morrow
two hearts in shallow
souls in unison
primal dance performed
sensuous coupling in horizon
two souls collided and reformed!
sincere cry manifested the longing
lucid emotions attuned
both enfolded in total loving
spiritually, earthly lust and love allured.
the native Gods blessed us a dome
the gongs of the natives surely brought us HOME.
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
You are always HOME with me.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! Gongs of the Natives by Inner Whispers )
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable
- when i inhaled you..., Mandolyn ...
- The Dance Of Death, Luis Estable
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver