Gigabyte Me - How Much RAM In Your Summer Of Love?
Used to be you could
touch your eyes.
Now everything is
Neon Lasso - Home is a mall, where the internet tightens
around the quicksters that form the One collective Artpunk,
the One Visionary digitized by Hallucinaries,
the One-brain Bitmap trapped in the web...
Cattle Pack'd in - the 'So-So NOW' bang - QUOTE UN!
SOLITUDE IS A COMMODITY!
The college kid at Starbucks
moonlights at Kinko's, the moonlight
at Starbucks Kinko's at twilight!
THE ARTWORLD IS A DELI!
TODAY'S SPECIAL: on leather-bound nympho, strapped
to fiery medusa - UGLY (seen it once) FACE (seen it again)
BEAUTY BACK - TATTOO TANTRA...
For the fastest asses anything glows!
The page is glass - emitting light, where's the fallout?
YOU'RE SOAKING IN IT, MARGE!
Giger Dreadlocked bastard - Har Har
Border of a spine-span, A Spinach Dickle.
Lemme pull up a chair to hang - my feary t r i p on...PSYCHE!
I...a tryst? Oh Psych-A-Dullard,
doody calls! -How'd it get so crowded? -BOOTY!
Used to be I could rub my eyes
with a strichnine Babylon, towering
over the Forty Noches of Noah-mondes...now,
in a Hyber-Cocktail J'accuze-i...
Techno-High, pumped in the brainvein - POW!
To the 'So-So NOW' crowd
soothing out the f-uu-rrr-fect tube, chimin' in
the kook - k - kook - koo...
Cyber Waste Placed Haste:
a trace of old - where boldly goes no moldy
moooooove it on!
I'm looking forward to a very relaxed know-it-all,
call me...or don't.
Edwin Torres's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gigabyte Me - How Much RAM In Your Summer Of Love? by Edwin Torres )
- Sonnet: Life Looks Strange, Dr John Celes
- The Real Me, Margaret Alice Second
- kiss me hardy, george albot
- When Will I Wake, Anirudh Rawat
- Silencio en ingles, Donnie Wolff
- Our Lewd Obscene and Vulgar Episodes, Hamid Vitalis
- Life, Anirudh Rawat
- If You Stop Loving Me, Fatima Nusairat
- Rain And The Shadows, Anirudh Rawat
- Beautiful Girl, Anirudh Rawat
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)