Ghosts Of Silk
Ghosts are like words of silk,
Interior meanings carry the venom
For the greatest damage.
Ghosts will walk around forever,
Gazing at the wonders that vanished
From their sight.
One ghost is like two ghosts,
Fending for their bodies of silk
Like an army of crazy mad men,
Tossing and turning on their pillows
In the middle of darkness and night.
Each phantom causes another to relate
To the causes of enlightenment.
Their success at words of speech
Is infinitesimal, is small and minute
Like the atoms we have never even
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ghosts Of Silk by Naveed Akram )
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL