Ghosts Of Silk
Ghosts are like words of silk,
Interior meanings carry the venom
For the greatest damage.
Ghosts will walk around forever,
Gazing at the wonders that vanished
From their sight.
One ghost is like two ghosts,
Fending for their bodies of silk
Like an army of crazy mad men,
Tossing and turning on their pillows
In the middle of darkness and night.
Each phantom causes another to relate
To the causes of enlightenment.
Their success at words of speech
Is infinitesimal, is small and minute
Like the atoms we have never even
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ghosts Of Silk by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher