Mark Adrian Adonay
Getting to Know who I am
I see the face of morning
Where journey began
To start to walk;
For a new discovery
And a new life
And world, using my hand.
New books to open,
Old books to fold
Words to hold;
As I travel, ‘til I reach
The day of days
I’ve been waiting for
When it could be not
Or could be told
That I failed, or I win.
Being filled with courage
And desire to have
A meaningful life- - - -.
Searching what is to be searched,
Making what is to made
Fulfilling, what is to be fulfilled.
Everyday- - - - -.
Getting to know who I am.
Mark Adrian Adonay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Getting to Know who I am by Mark Adrian Adonay )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal