Gates To Darkness
The gate is walking, the gates are running
Forwards and backwards just to enlighten,
Just so that souls enter the dragons of eggs,
These eggs will be everlasting, so solid due to age.
The entrance to the underworld is fierce,
And it takes longer to see than enter,
Swift was the entry;
Darkness loomed beyond the archways.
In this slate of writing called what’s under
We steal an object of magic and swerve
To see a relic for the competition,
Monsters of old, grey ointments predict us.
I see this gate of difference, insanity lurks,
Ready to be contracted due to gold and silver,
Through the heart the spears of the undead pierce,
Protecting their very existence for the worlds.
To return we are heavier than them in graveness,
Opening gates of the ferocity so such like gravity;
These orders are imperial in design,
Those commandments come from a slate of death.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gates To Darkness by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Wedding Ring, Saiom Shriver
- Psalm 069, Forrest Hainline
- AN UMBRELLA مظلة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- ZZ Companies Using Sugar Burn Animals Al.., Saiom Shriver
- starry smile, Eva Tortora
- lit up ocean, Eva Tortora
- A Boy's Dream (Sad), Manauwer Raza
- blue moon orange, Eva Tortora
- Lone gypsy 2, Nalini Chaturvedi
- an angle of angels........................, Eva Tortora