Dr John Celes
Friendship Day Poem
I cannot make friends all the time!
I can't keep friendship forever;
I cannot have too many foes;
I cannot live in joys or woes!
A good friend is a life-long thing;
A best friend is something so rare;
But friends are not ideal always;
One's kith and kin matters some days!
Relationship is in your hands!
You can turn something sweet or sour;
Getting a friend is just one thing;
Keep the friendship live and sing!
Take just the best out of this life!
Ignore defects and faults of past;
What you give unto others, speaks;
The wise man for true friendship, seeks!
‘Happy Friendship Day! '
Copyright by Dr John Celes 11-08-12
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Friendship Day Poem by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK