Grace M. Jordan
The vase can be broken, and thrown away.
The flowers will soon wither and then decay.
Friendship can't be bought, borrowed or stolen.
Friendship that is Friendship, is worth its weight in gold.
Friendship is only friendship, when it's given away.
Won't you be my friend today?
Grace M. Jordan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Grace M. Jordan )
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler