Grace M. Jordan
The vase can be broken, and thrown away.
The flowers will soon wither and then decay.
Friendship can't be bought, borrowed or stolen.
Friendship that is Friendship, is worth its weight in gold.
Friendship is only friendship, when it's given away.
Won't you be my friend today?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Grace M. Jordan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford