Gone those days when my days were boring and tired, and then i was tied with a string called friend. With every passing moment we made it like monument, and in every passing hour it spread like a shower, this shower made a fountain and we grow like a mountain.made from the mole hills it reaches beneath the God, you ago it from the ground and it blooms in proud. I remember the way we made 'em towers of hope, and every step concreted with love and care, and we throned that tower with infinite honour. I wish our heads stand high like! em towers, still like 'em mountains.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Majid Yousuf )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas