Gone those days when my days were boring and tired, and then i was tied with a string called friend. With every passing moment we made it like monument, and in every passing hour it spread like a shower, this shower made a fountain and we grow like a mountain.made from the mole hills it reaches beneath the God, you ago it from the ground and it blooms in proud. I remember the way we made 'em towers of hope, and every step concreted with love and care, and we throned that tower with infinite honour. I wish our heads stand high like! em towers, still like 'em mountains.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Majid Yousuf )
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak