It is nice and easy to make friendship
But it is, of course, very delicate in nature,
Very difficult to maintain and continue,
And to be nurtured with etiquette and care.
Disregard, mistrust or misunderstanding,
May break down the unification at an instant,
Any ill insinuation against or any ill feelings,
May crack down or make the relation distant.
Hatred poisons heart and soul drastically,
If once happens to penetrate into mind,
It helps to breed ill motives and things only,
And thereafter, any good is hard to find.
Love is the strong bond to unite heart to heart,
Which creates faith and regards amongst mankind,
Helps in friendship and makes the bond unbreakable,
By nurturing always the good for others in mind.
Friendship shares joys and sorrows, pains and gains,
Friendship shares good or bad, even secret or debt,
Friendship is over hide and seek and doubts and bouts,
Friendship is more than wealth, the most precious asset.
umaprosad das's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by umaprosad das )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak