Pratheek Praveen Kumar
A person who sticks with you through thick and thin,
A person who sticks with you if do or if you do not win,
A person who cares for you at all times,
Whether you do the greatest things or the most wrong crimes.
A person who will do anything for one,
When you ask him to do something, it is done,
A person who is always by you,
Such people in the world are few.
A person who shares with you everything,
Who from you will never ever cringe,
Whether you are old or ill,
With happiness does he always you fill.
A dear person indeed is a friend,
Who to you his help he will always lend.
Pratheek Praveen Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FRIENDSHIP by Pratheek Praveen Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn