Pratheek Praveen Kumar
A person who sticks with you through thick and thin,
A person who sticks with you if do or if you do not win,
A person who cares for you at all times,
Whether you do the greatest things or the most wrong crimes.
A person who will do anything for one,
When you ask him to do something, it is done,
A person who is always by you,
Such people in the world are few.
A person who shares with you everything,
Who from you will never ever cringe,
Whether you are old or ill,
With happiness does he always you fill.
A dear person indeed is a friend,
Who to you his help he will always lend.
Pratheek Praveen Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FRIENDSHIP by Pratheek Praveen Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
- Two Debates, Naveed Akram