Pratheek Praveen Kumar
Birthday Party is memorable in life,
Distinguished like cutting the cake with knife,
With balloons and sweets spread all over the party,
The only time parents smile while carpet becomes dirty.
Birthday Party is the time to rejoice,
And play a lot until tired and drop
On a cot and happily sweating a lot,
All its parts, we all wait day and night.
Birthday Party, how much joy it gives!
Sweet memory of what in heart forever lives,
Friends play without fear and adults do cheer,
It all is Birthday today and here.
Pratheek Praveen Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BIRTHDAY PARTY by Pratheek Praveen Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A ROBBER'S UGLY ORDEALS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman
- Hunter, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Sun Rise -The Hope, Aftab Alam
- The Road, Ruth Manning-Sanders