Friends are truly beautifl people who
Mean a lot to you.
In the game of life,
They see you through.
Like graceful butterflies
In flight, they
Brighten up your
Days and Nights.
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
We started talking about friendship and how supportive we should be to each other. That's when the light went on, and I composed my greeting card poem.
Over the years, I have handed out this poem to several people. It made us all feel better and good about ourselves. That's what I used to do, hand out poems written by my mother and me.
Comments about this poem (Friends by Roxanne Dubarry )
- The Truth About Poetry, Sandra Feldman
- Banjo-man, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Matrix, Marshall Gass
- You can or cannot....., Marshall Gass
- Do you still hear them sing?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Blessed light, Rubel das raj
- No Time, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Doctor Visit, Harold R Hunt Sr
- postponed until further -hey, i just not.., Mandolyn ...
- The elusive self., michael walker
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow